ForestPly marked Flush Doors have few parallels in durability and dimensional stability. Face Veneers & Cross-Bands are made from select imported hardwood timbers which are uniformly dried to optimum moisture.
Kiln seasoned stiles and rails are preservative treated to improve its natural durability. Superior grade phenol formaldehyde resin which is manufactured at our own resin plant provides 100% Boiling Water Proof bonding.
BWP Flush Door is extremely durable thanks to its excellent quality, exceptional finish and unique dimensional stability. It is made of a single select hardwood species and bonded with boiling water proof synthetic phenol formaldehyde adhesive. Its hardwood frames provide strength for fitting of hinges. These doors provide assure strength and safety, and therefore guarantee peace of mind.
Doors are pressed under high temperature and pressure which makes them exceptionally durable and dimensionally stable. Like all ForestPly products, each is finished to exacting tolerances to provide long lasting, dependable performance. Regular tests are carried out as per IS 4020 (Parts 1 to 16):1998 for confirming the quality.
• Battens made exclusively from selected single species of hardwood timber
• Battens machined and planed to the required thickness, preservative treated and season kiln dried
• Battens individually treated with toxicants for long lasting protection against insects
• Bonded with boiling-water proof synthetic Phenol Formaldehyde adhesive
• Adhesive specially tinged with toxicants and antidotes
• Door shutters in homes and offices
• Plastic Coated
• One Side Decorative
• Both Side Decorative
• Non-Decorative (Paint Grade)